Eyebrow Lamination Course
£180.00- £240 including Brow Tinting
Eyebrow Lamination is the latest innovation in brow artistry. It brings an exciting new treatment to the Brow Services we currently offer to our clients. It has quickly become one of the highly requested treatments In the UK.
The service gives your clients thicker fuller looking brows without the need for makeup. It can help achieve brow symmetry where client’s brow hairs follow a different pattern. With Brow lamination, we can realign the brows in the desired shape to complement the client’s eye shape thus enhancing the client’s features.
The service corrects the natural hair pattern and pointing down hairs. Brow Lamination will lift the hair from the root and set them in place meaning the brow hair is enhanced in its new direction giving the appearance of fuller fluffier brows that last up to eight weeks.
The course will teach you three different styles of Lamination methods so you can offer a range of styles to your clients.
The treatment also nourishes and strengthens the brows and promotes growth.
This one-day beginner level course will equip you with all the skills you need and give you the confidence to offer clients eyebrow lamination professionally.
Our Eyebrow Lamination course covers:
- Health & Safety
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders of the eyes
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Eyebrow lamination
- Eye brow Tinting (if required top up )
- Eyebrow shaping if applicable
- Application and removal
- Practical work with guidance with a tutor
Course structure & requirements
- This is a ½ day course begins at 10 am or 2 pm start times. We ask students to arrive fifteen minutes prior to your time to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Hair should be tied back.
- Everything you need on the day will be provided however there is an option to purchase a kit if you wish to
- Case studies are recommended but this is not a requirement
- You will be practising on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you have natural brow hair growth prior to attending the course
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual in advance of your course.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion, you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Will I need to bring any materials?
All materials required will be provided included in the price of the course for the training session.
How will the course be assessed?
Your tutor will observe your practical skills during training and ask you oral questioning to check your understanding of the procedure.
Is the course accredited? A certificate of completion will be awarded to successful learners who achieve the required level of proficiency. Public liability insurance can be obtained through Professional Beauty Direct, ABT (Association of Beauty Therapists).
Skin Testing: When we work with chemicals there is always the possible risk of skin sensitivity. We require you to ensure you have had a skin test carried out at least 48 hours prior to your training day to ensure you are not sensitive to any products.