Henna Brows Course £250
Henna Brows are taking the brow industry by storm and we are very excited to be one of the first schools to be training the new service. Henna tinting is more effective for staining the skin compared with other forms of tinting.
It will appear matt and fluffier than regular tinting. Traditional lash and brow dyes will tint the hair more effectively whereas Henna successfully grips the skin. Henna Brows are a form of eyebrow tinting that uses the stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. This will give an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness.
The results typically last up-to 4weeks. Henna is a safe and natural alternative to tints and dyes. Vegan-friendly and free from peroxide activators, making it a suitable option for clients with sensitive skin. This serviced offers better brow definition with long lasting results for your clients.
This is a beginner level course and it will equip you with all the skills you need and give you the confidence to offer clients Henna Brows professionally. This course will teach you the professional application so you can create bespoke tailor made brows for your clients.
This is an intensive course that will cover the mixology of Henna and Brow definition. During the course you will learn how to carry out, Eyebrow mapping, shaping/ trimming, waxing and applying Henna including how to create the must have Ombre brows.
Our Henna Brow course covers:
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of the treatment room and client
- Patch Testing
- Contra-indications- Contra-actions
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The Hair growth cycle
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and PH Balance
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Assessing Facial and Brow shapes
- Hair structure & growth patterns
- Mixing shades to suit your client’s skin tone and brow hair
- Step by Step Techniques
- Sequences of using the products
Course structure & requirements
- This is a ½ day course begins at 10am or 2pm start times. We ask students to arrive fifteen minutes prior to your time to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual in advance of your course.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion, you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
- Everything you need on the day will be provided however there is an option to purchase a kit if you wish to
- Case studies are recommended but this is not a requirement
- You will be practising on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you have natural brow hair growth prior to attending the course
Will I need to bring any materials?
All materials required will be provided included in the price of the course for the training session.
How will the course be assessed?
Your tutor will observe your practical skills during training and ask you oral questioning to check your understanding of the procedure.
Is the course accredited? A certificate of completion will be awarded to successful learners who achieve the required level of proficiency. Public liability insurance can be obtained through Professional Beauty Direct, ABT (Association of Beauty Therapists).
Skin Testing: When we work with chemicals there is always the possible risk of skin sensitivity. We require you to ensure you have had a skin test carried out at least 48 hours prior to your training day to ensure you are not sensitive to any products.
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.