We do understand that there are certain Circumstance’s that are beyond control but we are a small training school, and sadly we have to have terms and conditions in place. You are always welcome to write to the training school if you feel we could use discretion.
To reschedule a course there is a £25 fee admin if done before two weeks of the course date or if within the two weeks the course is non transferable.
• All requests for cancellations and changes must be confirmed in writing by letter or email. Cancelling or changing the date of a course will incur the following charges
• All courses are non refundable.
• All materials supplied by the Fusion Hair and Beauty Training School must not be copied or used in any way. All material is copyright to Fusion Hair and Beauty School and must not be reproduced in any form.
• A minimum deposit of 50% of the course cost is required to secure a place and bookings must be made in advance. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Payment must be made in full two weeks before the course. Filer to pay balance will result in cancelation of your training.
• The Training school reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid in time. We do not send out payment reminders.
• Students that act inappropriately or act dangerously will be dismissed/ asked to leave.
• Students will be required to pair up and work on each other. All students are responsible for their own clients/models to work on and demonstrate the practical skills during the course.
• Fusion Hair and Training School reserves the right to alter course dates & venues at any time without prior notice.
• All students must practice whilst on the course.
• All students must abide by the Terms and Conditions of Fusion Hair and Beauty Training school at all times.
• If the student does not meet the standards to successfully complete the course, they will be invited back to join the next course free of charge.
• Students must be dressed in a presentable manner in full salon work wear. If this is not possible a dress code of a plane black t-shirt and cotton trousers and flat closed toes shoes “not trainers” must be worn.
Certificates that are lost, misplaced or damaged that require re-issued will be chargeable at £20. Per certificate required. You must provide the training date and your full name so we can identify your registration. If you do not receive your certificate within 4 weeks of your training date you must notify the training school straight away in writing or the replacement charge will be applicable